Working at Vita Builders is different. We don’t just work for this business, we each OWN a piece of it. Employee owners think differently about what we do because we understand our efforts directly impact our customers. Our success depends on our customers’ success. When we do well, we are able to share in the success of our business.
Our robust benefits include:
- Retirement plans: Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) and 401(k)
- Health and dental insurance starting on the first day of full-time employment
- Health savings account (HSA) with company contribution
- Flexible spending for medical expenses and dependent care
- Employee assistance program
- Paid time-off benefits, including vacation, holidays, funeral, jury duty, personal holidays, short-term sick pay and long-term disability coverage
A millwright technician installs and repairs feed and grain-handling equipment. Diverse job duties include, but are not limited to: Read blueprints and schematic drawings to determine work procedures; dismantle equipment; assemble and install equipment, either bolting or welding; and operate a forklift. Contact Lonnie Sanderson at 920.484.6951 or complete the form below to contact him online.
Complete the form below to inquire about employment opportunities at Vita Builders.
Click here to learn about other employment opportunities with Vita Plus.